10 Ways to Get Involved
- Donate funds. Click here to be taken to PayPal, where you can give in any amount you wish.
No donation is too small or too large. Every single dollar helps!
- Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with news, photos, and upcoming events.
- Volunteer your time. Come to a giveaway and help hand out items to the homeless.
- Buy items to donate. Feel free to buy things on your own for the giveaways. We always need these items: travel sized toiletries, water, clothing,
and pre-packaged food such as granola bars, crackers, trail mix, fruit snacks, beef jerky, or individual peanut butter packs.
- Spread the word. Help our organization grow by liking us on Facebook, telling your family and friends about us, and inviting people to join us.
- Use your expertise and hobbies. Everyone has special skills. You might be a bargain shopper, photographer, graphic designer, lawyer, advertising expert, or a socialite.
Think about what your skills are and let us know how you can help.
- Give your gently used items. Donate your clean and gently used clothing, backpacks, toys, or other items that would be useful to the homeless.
- Donate on a budget. Get creative and make the most of your dollar. Have a garage sale and donate your earnings, recycle your household cans and donate the proceeds,
save your free samples and unused hotel toiletries and donate them, or anything else you can think of.
- Make suggestions. Give us feedback, and let us know if you have any ideas that can help us.
- Start your own organization. Don't live in the DFW area and want to start helping folks in your area? Let us know, and we can help get you started.